In short, we offer the full range of design and project management services, from inital brief, to preparation of specification, to tender assessment, selection and management of specialist contractors, and final project QA and handover.
- Design of Stage Lighting, Stage Sound and Communications, Audio Visual, Stage Engineering, Stage Curtains, External Lighting
- Advice for Architects on physical layouts of performance areas and associated spaces (control rooms, auditoria, backstage areas, storage etc.)
- Advice for Electrical Engineers on systems associated with performance spaces (house lighting, control systems, power and data distribution, containment and cabling requirements etc.)
- Advice for Structural Engineers on imposed loads
- Preparation of specifications, drawings and tender packages
- Working alongside Architects, M&E Consulting Engineers, Project Design Teams on co-ordination, electrical requirements, loading data etc.
- Pre-qualification assessement of prospective tenderers
- Review of tender submissions and recommendations
- Oversight of specialist sub-contractors during Installation phase
- On-going Quality Assurance checks
- Final Quality Assurance, management of Snagging etc., Handover process
We will be more than happy to discuss your exact requirements, and put together a package of services that meets your needs.
All photographs: Black Light Ltd.